Today is world Obesity day so let us talk on this. Advertisements with ‘weight loss’ advice in both Print and Electronic Media are the most common advertising. These advertisements promise charismatic reduction of obesity. However, medical science reveals doubts on such claims. Doctors say that nowadays the problem of obesity is increasing rapidly and it enhances other health complications.
According to WHO, obesity is one of the four preventable causes of cancer. Every year 28 lakh people die in the world due to weight or obesity. This is a serious topic related to health. Today is world Obesity day so let us talk on this.
Five things to remember regarding Obesity –
- Female sex hormone increases obesity in men: According to research, lack of sperms have also been seen due to female hormones. The main reason for men’s exposure to sex hormones is being consumed in those products, which is high in estrogen. This includes products made from soya because the amount of estrogen in soya is high. Let us tell you that we know feminine sex hormones called estrogens.
- A danger for lever: It is confirmed if we are overweight then surely our lever is not functioning well.
- Cancer: Obesity is directly linked with cancers of the colon, breast, endometrium or the lining of the uterus, kidney, and esophagus. Several studies have associated obesity with cancers of the gallbladder, ovaries, and pancreas.
For more articles: The Most Searched Disease On Google – Stress
- Type 2 diabetes: Due to obesity we can be affected by type-2 diabetes.
- Get up early and do not exercise: People who do not get up early every morning are often fat. If you do not have to be overweight then do not forget to exercise early in the morning.