YouTube is one the most visited video site of the world. With people from all over the world accessing it to watch videos of their own linking, no doubt it has billions of viewers. And these billions of views makes the content makers quite rich actually. With the year coming to an end, Forbes has revealed its list of the world’s highest-paid YouTubers of 2018.
Below is a list of the highest grossing YouTubers /YouTube channels as published by Gadget 360° :-
- Ryan ToysReview — $22 million (about Rs. 154.84 crore).
- Jake Paul — $21.5 million (about Rs. 151.32 crore).
- Dude Perfect — $20 million (about Rs. 140.74 crore).
- DanTDM — $18.5 million (about Rs. 130.21 crore).
- Jeffree Star — $18 million (about Rs. 126.67 crore).
- Markiplier — $17.5 million (about Rs. 123.15 crore).
- Vanoss Gaming — $17 million (about Rs. 119.63 crore).
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million (about Rs. 112.61 crore).
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million (about Rs. 109 crore).
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million (about Rs. 102 crore).
This list may seem very normal to you will you believe that the number 1 spot in the list is actually captured by a 7 year old kid. Yes you read it right. Ryan ToysReview is a YouTube channel managed by Ryan, a 7 year old boy who reviews toys on his channel. For a 7 year old he really is a wonder kid and is earning money he may not even know the value of. But this boy left people much older than him far behind which really proves the saying – ‘Age is just a number’. According to Forbes, he was placed eighth in the 2017 list. He made quite a leap this year, isn’t it?