Flowers are one of the most beautiful things that nature ever created. Whatever flower it may be, it posses the power to attract people’s attention and change someone’s sour mood into a vibrant one. Most probably it will not be wrong to say that out of all the flowers in the world roses are the most loved and cherished ones. Roses come in different sizes and colours and each colour of rose has its different meanings. To know the meaning, emotion and sentiment related to each colour is very important before we gift roses to anyone. Below is a list of some of the different colours of roses and their meanings:-
- Red :- Red roses are recognised as the universal symbol of love. Along with love, red roses also stand for beauty and perfection. Deep red roses also stand for unconscious beauty.
- Pink:- Pink roses are the symbol of admiration, gentleness, grace, gladness, joy and sweetness. A pink rose can also convey happiness, gracefulness and admiration.
- Yellow:- Yellow roses stand for friendship, joy and happiness.
- White:- White roses resemble peace, purity, innocence. They can also mean new beginnings.
- Orange:- Orange roses evoke energy and can indicate enthusiasm, desire and excitement. Giving orange roses can symbolize your passionate romance and share your excitement of the relationship with your loved one.
The list above mentions only a few of the different coloured roses. I hope it helps you to choose the right one the next time you decide to give someone some roses to express yourself and get the right meaning across.
7.Cream:- Thoughtfulness and charm are expressed by cream roses.
8.Green:- Green rose mean the constant rejuvenation of spirit, and is, therefore, a messenger of cheerfulness.
9.Lavender:- Lavender roses send the meaning of love at 1st sight.
10.Purple:- Purple roses mean enchantment