Do you find yourself with little time to look after your skin? We know that it is not possible for every woman to spend long hours on skincare. So here we have come up with a five-minute nighttime regime. You could start trying it from tonight to keep you beautiful and young.
- Wash your face thoroughly.
- Take a piece of cotton and dip it in mild cleansing milk. Dab the cotton piece on your face and neck. Massage your face in circular motion for a few minutes. Take a fresh piece of cotton and wipe away the excess cleansing milk. The cleansing milk makes your skin soft and supple.
- Use a toner to reduce the pores. It acts as a shield and exfoliates your skin by removing the dead skin cells. It helps in reducing blackheads, whiteheads and the formation of acne.
- A night cream suited for your skin type can be used to make your skin flawless. It hydrates your skin, reduces wrinkles and tightens your skin so that you look young and energetic
- Applying a gentle moisturizer daily can work wonders for your body. It makes your skin soft and is really effective for people with dry skin.
- Eye cream is essential to remove dark circles, puffy eyes or the redness of your eyes. After a long day’s stressful work your eyes get tired and using an eye cream makes you feel fresh and vibrant again.
- Lips are very sensitive and due care has to be taken to protect them. Use a mild and gentle lip balm to exfoliate your lips and to reduce the dryness.
- Makeup should be removed as soon as possible. You should never sleep with makeup on your face. It makes your skin dry, prone to acne and fastens ageing.
We hope these simple beauty tips help you to take better care of your skin even when you have very little time to take proper care of skin.
To make your skin look beautiful you should exercise daily, have a healthy diet rich with fruits and vegetables.