With the eyes over some handsome business in the Indian festive season, Flipkart has brought up a sale season rolling out some of the best deals for the specified period of time. Flipkart, one of the most prominent online shopping site has brought up the fifth edition of BIG BILLION DAYS starting on Wednesday, October 10 which would conclude on Sunday, October 14.
The sale is not just a regular sale but a mega sale as per the Flipkart. To increase up to its business this festive season, Flipkart offers not just some really great deals with considerable concession but also some easy payment methods to facilitate its customers during this BIG BILLION DAYS.
As per the teasers and promotions, Flipkart will be offering some great deals of mobile phones with the lowest price available. It would also be selling iPhones at really low prices. The online shopping site will also be selling various other gadgets at discounted rates.
The sale will be including not just lucrative prices, but much more including flash sales, and more. Flipkart has also teamed up with the HDFC bank and as a result to this association with the bank, the shopping site will also be providing 10 per cent instant discount on the payments through debit and credit cards of the same bank.
Flipkart apart all of the above offers, has also lastly introduced Flipkart plus, a free-to-join loyalty program which will be offering free shipping, priority customer support, loyalty points, and various other benefits to the associated customers. The Big Billion Days will have specified offers on particular days. The details are as follows:
*Day 1 will have offers on fashion, TVs and appliances, smart devices, and other categories.
* Day 2 will have an offer on smartphones, gadgets and accessories, and other electronics.
*The next three days will have the aforesaid offers continued based upon the stock and availability of the stock.
Here are a few key features to the coming soon Big Billion Days:
1. Crazy Deals: the deals will be refreshed every 8 hours and some new changes would be added to it.
2. Maha Price Drop: extra discount up to 20 per cent will be available for a limited period of time.
3. Rush Hour: there will also be a rush our available where the deals would be at its best in the first two hours.
4. Flash Sale: 120 deals would be available for 120 hours during the big billion days sale as a part of its flash sale.