Today, Central Board of Secondary Education declared the results for class 12 on the official website of the board – cbse.nic.in or case results .nic.in. Pass percentage has been improved this year, seeing an increase of 0.99% from 82.02% from last year.
Trivandrum (Kerala) recorded highest pass percentage of 97.32%, Chennai stood second with 93.87%, followed by Delhi at 89%. This year, girls surely beat boys by scoring 9.32% more than the boys. Boys only managed to secure a pass percentage of 78.99% while girls secured 88.31%.
Meghna Shrivastava of Step by Step School, Sec-132, Taj Expressway, Noida, topped with 499 marks out of 500. Anoushka Chandra from SAJ School, Sec 14C, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, came second with 498 marks. Seven students are tied at the third spot with 497 marks each. Of these seven, one is from Jaipur, 1 from Ludhiana, 1 from Haridwar, 1 from Noida, 1 from Meerut and 2 from Ghaziabad.
After class 12 results, class 10 results are to be announced soon. “Results for class 10 will be announced either on May 28 or 29. All evaluation has been done, not a single paper’s result will be withheld,” CBSE Secretary Anurag Tripathi told IANS on May 25.
How to check CBSE results and where?
1) The CBSE Class 12 Result 2018 is available on cbse.examresults.net, CBSE results.nic.in and results.gov.in.
2) The students can also get their result through “SMS Organizer” app. To get CBSE Class 10 and 12 results on SMS Organizer, students first need to download the app and then register for CBSE results.
3) This year, the CBSE board will also provide Class XII digital mark sheets in DigiLocker at – digilocker.gov.in – which can be accessed on mobile phones on Android and iOS platforms.
4) The IVR numbers to check the results are
• 24300699: For local Delhi users
• 011 – 24300699: For subscribers in other parts of the country
5) The result can also be received by sending SMS for class 12 as given below:
• Type: cbse12 give space and type roll number give space and type such no give space and type center no and send it to (mobile no) 7738299899
6) For the first time, students will also be able to check their results on Google.
• “CBSE has partnered with Google for the first time to host the board’s Class 10 and Class 12 results on the search engine,” the board’s spokesperson Rama Sharma told Hindustan Times.
• Students will be able to check their results on Google by searching for CBSE Class 12 result. They will have to key in the required details to login and check their results.