- AUTHOR – VINOD UNNI
Artificial Intelligence is the ability of a computer program or a machine to think and learn. AI is also known as the field of study which tries to make computers “smart”. AI also be defined as – a branch of computer science dealing with the simulation of intelligent behavior in computers. Thus this is the capability of a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
There are numerous applications of artificial intelligence in the consumer and business spaces such as Apple’s Siri to Google’s Deep Mind. Siri uses natural language processing (NLP) to interpret voice commands and respond accordingly. Google’s DeepMind on the other hand, uses deep learning.
Future of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence by machines. It is the method by which machines demonstrate certain aspects of human intelligence like learning, reasoning and self- correction. Since its inception, AI has demonstrated unprecedented growth.
Examples of Artificial Intelligence
There are 9 very intelligent AI solutions that we are using today, marketing machine learning as a present thing – not the future.
- Siri – Most popular personal assistant offered by Apple in iPhone and iPad which assists us to find information, get directions, send messages, make voice calls, open applications and add events to the calendar.
2.Tesla – Not only smartphones but automobiles also shifting towards AI. This is one of the best automobiles available until now. The car has not only been able to achieve many accolades but also features like self-driving, predictive capabilities, and absolute technological innovation.
- Cogito – Founded by Dr. Sandy and Joshua is one of the examples of the behavioral version to improve the intelligence of customer support representative, currently on the market.
4. Netflix – Netflix is a widely popular content-on-demand service that uses predictive technology to offer recommendations on the basis of consumers’ reaction, interests, choices, and behavior.
5. Pandora – Pandora is one of the most popular and highly demanded tech solutions that exist. It is also called DNA of music.
6. Nest(Google) – One of the most famous and successful artificial intelligence startups and was acquired by Google in 2014 for $3.2 Billion. It employs a very intelligent machine learning process that learns the temperature you like and programs itself in about a week. Moreover, it will automatically turn off to save energy, if nobody is at home.
- Boxever – This is a company which heavily relies on machine learning to enhance the customer experience in the travel industry and conveys micro-moments or experiences that can please the customers.
- Flying Drones – The Flying Drones are already shipping products to customers home – though on a test mode and also indicates a powerful machine learning system that can translate the environment into a 3D model through sensors and video cameras.
- Echo – Launched by Amazon is smarter which adds new features to search the web for information, schedule appointments, shop, control lights, switches, thermostats, answers questions, reads audio-books, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules and more using Alexa Voice Service.
Artificial Intelligence and the technology are one side of the life which always interest people with the surprise such as new ideas, topics, innovations, products etc. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is at the center of the new enterprise to build computational models of intelligence.