Whatsapp is one of best and popular messaging app that every Android or ios users use immensely. But still, there are many things about WhatsApp which people are unaware of. Now, I am going to brief out 5 WhatsApp hacks that can be very useful for every Whatsapp user.
1-How to send Animated emoji
There is only one emoji that is a red heart emoji which is like a flash that is it seems like a live heart beating. It will only work when you send it to someone as shown in the screenshot.
2. How to chat with yourself
Does it feel crazy when you send a message to yourself, but it sometimes can be very useful. By doing so you can save any private or important message, video, photo or any other data. You can view your own Display Profile but without any status. You can also transfer any data between the computer and your mobile phone.
- To do this, first, you have to save your mobile number anywhere phone, email, sim, etc. Then turn on your internet connection.
- After that open whatsapp→contacts and refresh your contacts. Once it refreshed it will sync data from your recently saved number which you saved in the first step.
- Then you will not find yourself in WhatsApp contacts so open contacts app and open your contact which you saved in the first step. There you can find WhatsApp option for the message. Click on it and enjoy the chat with yourself.
- If you don’t find an option then no need to worry, click on message icon and choose WhatsApp messenger.
3. Read your friend’s messages
- Using email chat you can read all the messages of a person without informing him. To do this, open your friend’s WhatsApp app.
- Open chat which you want to know.
- Click on menu select more and choose email chat.
4. How to hide the fact that you’re ignoring someone
To disable those double blue ticks go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Read Receipts. Turn them off all the time, however, and suspicion might start to grow. And yet you can hide that you’ve read messages on an individual basis.
Before you open the questionable chat, switch your phone to aeroplane mode. You can now read away with no alert being sent. Now exit the message before you turn aeroplane mode off again, and it will remain unread – well, in the sender’s eyes at least.
5. Save your data allowance from meme-spam
Sometimes you don’t want every meme you’re sending further eating up your data allowance. But you can save the data in megabytes by setting images and videos to download only when you’re connected to the Wi-Fi. To enable these data-saving ways on iOS, all you need to do is go Settings > Data Usage where you’ll be able to assign download methods per content type. On Android, things are a little different. You’re offered all the same options, but you’ll have to go Settings > Chats and Calls > Media Auto-Download to find them.